Located in a cul-de-sac in sought after Worman's Mill- this house will not disappoint! The lovely exterior of this colonial features stonework, a two-car garage, and a covered porch that's perfect for coffee in the morning or relaxing any time of the day. The interior has a traditional floor plan with fireplaces on both the main and basement level. You'll love spending time in the kitchen that boasts granite countertops, tile backsplash, and white cabinets. The majority of the rooms have been freshly painted, with much of the hardware and fixtures recently updated. Of course, Worman's Mill is known for all the community's amenities and is conveniently located close to everything Frederick offers.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
2,916 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Disposal, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Convenience Store, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price