Very nice townhome with engineered hardwood floors throughout all three levels. This is a bright and sunny home with natural lighting throughout. Kitchen has been updated with large granite island. Beautiful sunroom/kitchen w/skylight - this area provides a large eating space leading to a back deck and patio. Off to the side of the kitchen is a small living area this is currently used as an office. Basement has large game-room and living space with great natural light! The 2 parking spaces are located behind the fenced backyard in Alley with additional parking out front. Dearbought is a great little community that is close to shops, groceries and restaurants and minutes away from downtown Frederick. The perfect location. Your clients will love this home! Check out Virtual tour with TruPlace - Floor Plan !
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,224 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price